The CYMATIC AUDIO UTRACK-24 - 24-TRACK MULTI-TRACK RECORDER/PLAYER/INTERFACE is now available for sale from Rhythm Active, NSW, Australia
Cymatic Audio uTrack24 is a universal hardware recorder/player/interface in 19" format ─ the go-to solution for people who want to do high-quality recordings without the need of a computer.
The uTrack24 records directly onto USB media plugged into the front panel, while a three-color LED displays the level of all channels. The LEDs can also be used as a 24-segment level meter for individual channels. A big LCD shows all other important information and allows a fast and intuitive editing of parameters with an endless push encoder. In order to make recordings hassle-free even in dark or hectic environments, the Cymatic Audio hardware recorder features big illuminated transport controls directly on the front panel.Allows connection of 24 channels of balanced input/output through 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Alternate format 24x24 I/O using optional digital expansion module
- 24-bit resolution, 96kHz sample rate
- Records directly to off-the-shelf USB hard drives attached to convenient front-panel USB port
- 3-segment hardware input metering per input channel
- Large, easy to use illuminated front panel transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer allows internal monitoring of stereo mix of all 24 inputs through front-panel headphone output and control room output. Adjust level, panning, mute, and solo for all 24-inputs while enjoying detailed 24-segment hardware input metering, all with no external mixer required!
- Synchronize two uTrack 24 recorders for a total track count of 48 tracks
- RJ-45 Network connection allowing of remote control from uRemote
- BNC Word Clock Input/Output allows integration into larger digital systems
- Large, detailed LCD screen, dedicated menu buttons, and rotary push control allow for fast and intuitive adjustment of various settings
Read more about Cymatic Audio products here